Today is the last day of 2016 and I can’t believe this year was over. So here’s my little pros and cons of the year.
• Donald Trump becoming President. Like wtf America.
• I felt like no really good movies came out this year. Everything was either okay or corny.
• I realize how racist this country still is which is sad but not surprising.
• More deaths than usual which is really sad.
• I kinda wished I read more books this year but I had a major reading slump in the beginning of the year.
• This year I find most people irrating.
• Being alive and well.
• Passing four of my regents.
• My living situation improved dramatically which I’m really happy about.
• Improved more on being confident and thinking more positive.
• Black Girls killed it this year!
• More diversity was included in books, movies and tv shows. I’m really happy about that.
I hope 2017 is a good year for everyone! Have fun today but be safe! More book reviews and daily thoughts coming your way in 2017!